Thanksgiving is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start thinking about how to celebrate the holiday.
For those looking to avoid slaving away in the kitchen, Minneapolis offers endless dine-in and takeout options for enjoying a delicious Thanksgiving feast.
From timeless classics to creative twists, local restaurants have turkey day covered with impressive menus suitable for small gatherings or large parties.
Here are some top choices for enjoying Turkey Day in the Twin Cities without having to cook:
- Breva Bar & Grill: $52 per person, for roasted organic turkey with sausage stuffing, cranberries, delicata squash, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie.
- The Capital Grille: Slow-roasted turkey, brioche stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry-pear chutney, and seeded rolls. $50 adults/$20 kids.
- Cedar + Stone Urban Table: Thanksgiving menu from 12-9 pm, Turkey breast, turkey confit, wild rice stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry relish, and more.
- The Dakota: Turkey dinner with stuffing, mashed potatoes, veggies, and pie + live musical performance. Jearlyn Steele + Friends will perform songs of gratitude. The cost is $35 and you must pre-order.
- FireLake Grill House: Gathered Greens Salad, Cider Cured Apple Wood Smoked Whole Turkey, Minnesota Wild Rice Stuffing, Eichten’s Cheddar, Herb Mashed Potatoes, Cranberry Orange Relish, and more. The cost is $48 adults/$20 kids.
- Jax Cafe: Traditional roast turkey dinner with corn chowder or salad, sage dressing, cranberries, whipped potatoes, veggies, and pumpkin pie. Cost is $49.95 per person, 11am-6:30pm.
- Mara: Three-course Mediterranean-inspired meal with baby kale salad, oven-roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts, apple strudel, and more. Cost is $145 per person.
- Nicollet Island Inn: Four-course meal with turkey, lasagna, beef tenderloin, squash soup, macaroons, apple strudel, mousse, and pie. Cost is $70 per person.
- Tullibee: Brussels sprout salad, Roasted squash bisque, Roast turkey, Wild mushroom and sausage hot dish, Whipped potatoes, Green beans, Roasted fall vegetables, Turkey herb gravy, Gouda scallion drop biscuits. $65 per person.
- Umbra: Severing a traditional thanksgiving with roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts, dressing, cranberry sauce, rolls, and pumpkin pie. 11 am-9 pm, $38 per person.
- Alma: Turkey dinner packages for 2 or 4, order by Nov 19. They have Ricotta with honey and herbs, Roasted heirloom squash, Sourdough bread-sage stuffing, Mashed potatoes, Poultry gravy, Caramelized brussels sprouts with apple, Cranberry relish, Hearth bread with Hope butter, and Pumpkin Pie.
- Animales BBQ: Smoked turkey package for 4-6, $180. 1/2 Smoked Turkey, Wild Rice Pilaf, Turkey Gravy, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Cranberry and Ginger Relish, Roasted Root Vegetables and Herb Vinaigrette, 6 Homemade Cheese and Cheddar Biscuits, Pumpkin Cheesecake.
- Brasa: Packages for 2-28 people, $37.50 per person. Roasted Free Range Turkey, Mustard and cider Glazed Smoked Ham, Cornbread, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Sage and onion Dressing, Candied Yams, and Cranberry Sauce.
- Buca di Beppo: This Italina restrunat does a traditioanl Thanksgiving meal. Small and large packages serve 3 or 6.
- The Capital Grille: Sides for 4 people, $135. Brioche stuffing, Housemade gravy, Sam’s mashed potatoes, french green beans, cranberry-pear chutney, seeded rolls, Pecan-Crusted Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Hot honey.
- Chowgirls: Oven-ready turkey and sides, order by Nov 19. Maple-brined and butter-basted Whole Turkey, Vegan Mushroom and fennel Loaf, Apple and bacon Brussels, Mashed Potatoes and gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Cranberry-Orange Relish, Organic Roasted Vegetable, Sourdough Stuffing, Sweet Potato Soufflé, Caramel Apple Crumble Pie.
- D’Amico Catering: Turkey breast dinner for up to 6 for $265, order by Nov 19. Herb-roasted turkey breast braised turkey thighs with fresh herbs and garlic, Homestyle gravy, classic salads and sides, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream.
- Diane’s Place: Cornish hen stuffed dinner, order for pickup Nov 22. Oven Roasted Cornish Hen, Hmong Sausage, Seasoned Rice, Sweet Potato Cake, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Torte, Caramelized White Chocolate Truffles, Spiced Cranberry Truffles.
- France 44: Turkey and trimming packages, order by Nov 17. Spatchcock Fee, Confit of Turkey Leg, Brined Turkey Breast, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, Sausage Stuffing, House-made Parker House Rolls, Spiced Cranberry Relish, Poultry Gravy, Pumpkin Pie.
- Heather’s: Oven-ready brined turkey breasts, oven-ready whole fresh turkeys, mashed potatoes, cranberry-orange sauce, sage stuffing, corn pudding, maple-glazed yams, Brussels sprouts with bacon and honey, roasted root vegetables, wild rice salad, and pumpkin bars. Order by Nov 19.
- The Herbivorous Butcher: Vegan feast for 8-10, $115. They have stuffed Turkey, Maple Bacon, Butternut Sausage, Cranberry Brie, HBFC’s Mac Sauce, and 2 Packs of Roads End Organics Quick Gravy.
- Homegrown Foods: Organic turkey dinner delivery for 4-6, order by Nov 17. Kadejan Roast Turkey, Creamy Garlic Whipped Potatoes, Sage Dressing with Shiitake Mushrooms, Yams with Maple Streusel, Roasted Carrots, Garlic-Green Beans with Almonds, Crunchy Kale Salad with Clementine Vinaigrette, Pumpkin Pie with Homemade Crust.
- Mara: Packages for 4-12 guests, $365-$560. Butternut Squash Soup with Maple and Sage, Baby Kale Salad, Oven Roasted Turkey, Traditional Gravy, Cranberry Sauce, Roasted Yams with rosemary, brown butter and honey, Sourdough Stuffing with Bacon and Roasted Apple, Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes, Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Brown Butter and Marcona Almonds, Dutch Apple Pie, Pecan Pie.
- Mill Valley Kitchen: Farm-to-table turkey dinner, feeds 6-8, $350. Herbed, brined half turkey on a bed of mirepoix, turkey gravy, cornbread stuffing, truffled fingerling potatoes, harvest salad, roasted green beans, mushroom sauce, sweet potato mash, cranberry poblano relish, choice of pumpkin or apple pie.
- Red Cow: Turkey dinner kit for 5-7, $264, pickup Nov 22. Roasted Turkey Breast, Truffled Green Bean Casserole, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Butter Pecan Sweet Potatoes, Cornbread Stuffing, Mac N Cheese, Assorted Artisan Rolls with Garlic Butter, Cranberries, Pumpkin Pie.
- Reverie Cafe: Plant-based holiday feasts for 4-6 people. Herb turkey roast, squash roast, kale caesar salad, cranberry focaccia, miso garlic whipped potatoes, spiced wine cranberry sauce, a cheese plate, and apple crumb or GF bourbon chocolate pecan pie.
- St. Genevieve: Roasted Chicken, Bitter Green Salad, Confited Fingerling Potatoes, Dark Chocolate Mousse for 3-4, $80.
- Surly: 3lbs smoked turkey w/jus, lemon-herb brined and smoked over oak, 2qts white cheddar mashed potatoes, 1qt turkey demi gravy, 2qts green bean casserole w/smoked mushroom cream and crispy fried onions, 1qt wild rice stuffing, 1qt maple sage glazed carrots, 1pint Pentagram cranberries, Cornbread w/honey butter, Pumpkin pie, 1 750mL bottle of Feastbier 2023 (barrel-aged weizenbock). Served for 4-6, $225.
- Surdyk’s: A la carte sides or full feasts, order by Nov 14. They have Poultry Stock, Turkey Gravy, Cranberry-Cider Conserve, Baker’s Field Butternut Squash Rolls, Classic Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Root Vegetables, Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta, Traditional Sage and giblet Stuffing, Free Range Turkeys Prepared and trussed, Rubbed with Thyme and preserved Lemon Butter, Maple-Bourbon Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Classic Apple Pie.
- Travail: 12-14 lb turkey, Bob’s Famous sweet potatoes, Potato Pavé, cream spinach and Green Bean casserole, and more. Kits for 6-8 are $300.
- Wise Acre Eatery: Heat and serve dinner packages, order by Nov 17. Spiced Confit Turkey Legs, Smoked Turkey Breast, Cranberry Raisin Sweet Relish, Classic Stuffing, Maple-Ginger Roasted Squash, Pickle Plate, Red-Eye Gravy, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Baker’s Field, Butternut Squash Rolls, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Date Pie, Carmel Apple Crisp Pie.
Thanksgiving feasts encompassing traditional and creative options, Minneapolis takes the stress out of Turkey Day.
No matter your party size or dietary needs, the Twin Cities dining scene offers something for every Thanksgiving celebration. Enjoy the holiday with loved ones while leaving the cooking to the professionals.